05 October 2010

there are power-lines in our blood-lines

I will never be a blue collar/pariah/prole. I will be paid doing something interesting, something meaningful and something I love [I don't love cashiering, answering phones or mopping floors, if you were wondering.]

So far in my career-planning endeavors, these things look marvelous:

CPR/lifesaving instructing, psychiatry, genetic engineering, free-lance journalism, biochemistry, arbitration, biology, pharmacology, oceanography, physics engineering, theology, optometry, physiology, critiquing, real estate, bee keeping, cinematography, cardiology, biological science technology, film directing...

...I will never bag groceries for a living.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo. I will never bag groceries for a living. I will also never compromise myself for a ritzy academic job that makes me miserable.

    ReplyDelete